Care Management is the Help You Need.
At Heartful Home Care Services, we understand how difficult it can be navigating the hurdles that full time, employed family caregivers face. That is why our Client & Operations Service Manager Wanita Cahill has made it her priority to assist caregivers in finding the right services for their loved ones.
By definition, care management programs apply systems, science, incentives, and information to improve medical practice and assist consumers and their support system to become engaged in a collaborative process designed to manage medical/social/mental health conditions more effectively. The goal of care management is to achieve an optimal level of wellness and improve coordination of care while providing cost effective, non-duplicative services.
The services provided by our Care Manager are valuable to anyone trying to find more efficient ways of providing care for their loved ones. With over three decades in the caregiver field, we have become adept at navigating the hoops and mazes that seem very difficult for the untrained caregiver to handle. Our experience has lead us to assist your family to save not only money, but your time as well.
Many families opt-out of using a care manager to save money. However, it is often found that the services of a care manager will not only save them time, but a considerable monetary savings as well. Our network we have built over the years has ensured we receive the highest quality services and prices from vendors in the medical field. The cost of our care management services might only be a fraction of the savings we can produce for you.
Here is a list of what we can accomplish as your care manager:
- Evaluate type of care needed
- Develop a personalized care plan
- Execute and maintain the care plan
- Ensure that proper care is received at a high-quality standard
- Resolve family conflicts and other family issues relating to long term care
- Become an advocate for the care recipient and the family caregiver
- Manage care for a loved one for out-of-town families
- Manage the direct care for home services
- Oversee and direct care provided at home
- Provide counseling for both care recipient and the family caregiver
- Assist with ongoing health applications
- Arrange for services of legal and financial advisors
- Oversee the care of a family member in a nursing home or in assisted living
- Assist with the monitoring of medications
- Assist with planning medical appointments
- Relaying proper medical information the family caregiver
- Transportation to appointments and meetings
Please don't hesitate in seeing what we can provide as your care manager by contacting us today.